19 settembre, 2009

3 new kits for you today!!!!

Hello all!!! Today, I've the honor to present you 3 new fantastic kits! The first, is this by EloDesigns called "Bugs Land". This is a kit full of fantastic elements and papers for all kind of pages!!! Avaible @ TFF here:
http://www.thefrenchfrog.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=508&zenid=b2e998ff7679d8ced3824ac4fe2da430


And here are the pages I've made with it:

Photo by Google

Photo libre de droit

This is the newest release By Mélancolie called " For Little Man", this kit is perfect for all your little man's memories!!!!! Avaible @ TFF here:

My pages with it:

Photo by Olivia Photography @ deviantart.com

Photo by katrineme @ deviantart.com
And the 3rd kit of today is the new release by Desytka Designs called "Autumn Wishes"!!!! This kit is fabulous, with unique and original elements, avaible @ NEW STORE Dreamland Digital Designs here:



Here the pages I've made with it:

Photo by aydan_kerimli @ deviantart.com

Photo by aydan_kerimli @ deviantart.com










1 commento:

  1. I like your Blog very well!
    With pleasure I come you visit here again!

    Many greetings

    RispondiElimina